For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Nykopings BIS VS Karlslunds IF HFK, home win game

SWE D1 SNNykopings BIS VS Karlslunds IF HFK, home win game

Submit by tipster October
Posted Sun, 08 Sep 2019 10:16:44 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Division 1 -- Nykopings BIS VS Karlslunds IF HFK 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Nykopings BIS got 4 wins, 6 draws, 11 losses and placed the 14 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Nykopings BIS got 2 wins, 6 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Karlslunds IF HFK got 7 wins, 10 draws, 4 losses and placed the 8 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Karlslunds IF HFK got 3 wins, 10 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nykopings BIS 0.94-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2838 matches, the home team got 1343 wins, 758 draws and 737 losses. Home win rate: 47.32%; Draw win rate: 26.71%; Away win rate: 25.97%; Home odds win rate: 49.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.89-2.5/3-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 496 matches, the home team got 206 wins, 131 draws and 159 losses. Home win rate: 41.53%; Draw win rate: 26.41%; Away win rate: 32.06%; Over odds win rate: 42.74%; Draw odds win rate: 7.46%; Under odds win rate: 49.80%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.05-3.50-2.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 2 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 28.57%; Draw win rate: 57.14%; Away win rate: 14.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nykopings BIS(46.2%), Draw(25.9%), Karlslunds IF HFK(27.9%)

 

Nykopings BIS VS Karlslunds IF HFK, home win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.