For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Nykopings BIS VS BK Forward, home win is expected

SWE D1 SNNykopings BIS VS BK Forward, home win is expected

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 03 Jun 2019 09:51:21 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Division 1 -- Nykopings BIS VS BK Forward 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Nykopings BIS got 2 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 14 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Nykopings BIS got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, BK Forward got 1 wins, 2 draws, 7 losses and placed the 15 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, BK Forward got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nykopings BIS 0.79-0/0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1293 matches, the home team got 588 wins, 359 draws and 346 losses. Home win rate: 45.48%; Draw win rate: 27.76%; Away win rate: 26.76%; Home odds win rate: 46.02%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.98%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3089 matches, the home team got 1393 wins, 723 draws and 973 losses. Home win rate: 45.10%; Draw win rate: 23.41%; Away win rate: 31.50%; Over odds win rate: 46.46%; Draw odds win rate: 4.53%; Under odds win rate: 49.01%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.99-3.50-3.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 28 games, the home team got 13 wins, 9 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 46.43%; Draw win rate: 32.14%; Away win rate: 21.43%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nykopings BIS(45.8%), Draw(25.8%), BK Forward(28.4%)

 

Nykopings BIS VS BK Forward, home win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.