You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Nykobing FC VS Vejle, tend to Vejle

DEN D1Nykobing FC VS Vejle, tend to Vejle

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Thu, 07 Nov 2019 09:23:39 GMT        

Match Time:

Danish 1st Division -- Nykobing FC VS Vejle 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Nykobing FC got 4 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 9 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Nykobing FC got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 75.0%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Vejle got 9 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Vejle got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nykobing FC 1.08--0.5/-1-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 343 matches, the home team got 157 wins, 90 draws and 96 losses. Home win rate: 45.77%; Draw win rate: 26.24%; Away win rate: 27.99%; Home odds win rate: 54.52%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.48%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-3/3.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 385 matches, the home team got 181 wins, 88 draws and 116 losses. Home win rate: 47.01%; Draw win rate: 22.86%; Away win rate: 30.13%; Over odds win rate: 41.82%; Draw odds win rate: 4.16%; Under odds win rate: 54.03%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.40-3.85-1.63. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nykobing FC(20.9%), Draw(22.9%), Vejle(56.3%)

 

Nykobing FC VS Vejle, tend to Vejle

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.