For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Nova Iguacu VS Resende-RJ, home win game

BRA RJNova Iguacu VS Resende-RJ, home win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 09 Jan 2019 10:10:05 GMT        

Match Time:1/10/2019 02:00 Thursday(GMT+8)

Brazil Campeonato Carioca -- Nova Iguacu VS Resende-RJ

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Nova Iguacu got 1 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 5 of the Brazil Campeonato Carioca. In the last 20 games, Nova Iguacu got 3 wins, 3 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 29.4%, the over win rate is 54.5%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Resende-RJ got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 36 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista C. In the last 20 games, Resende-RJ got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nova Iguacu 1.08-0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 630 matches, the home team got 244 wins, 176 draws and 210 losses. Home win rate: 38.73%; Draw win rate: 27.94%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Home odds win rate: 46.35%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.65%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.12-2/2.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 325 matches, the home team got 128 wins, 113 draws and 84 losses. Home win rate: 39.38%; Draw win rate: 34.77%; Away win rate: 25.85%; Over odds win rate: 41.23%; Draw odds win rate: 7.38%; Under odds win rate: 51.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.07-3.20-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 78 games, the home team got 39 wins, 18 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 23.08%; Away win rate: 26.92%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nova Iguacu(46.2%), Draw(28.9%), Resende-RJ(25.0%)

 

Nova Iguacu VS Resende-RJ, home win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.