You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Norway U21 VS Portugal U21, Portugal U21 to win

UEFA U21QNorway U21 VS Portugal U21, Portugal U21 to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:01:02 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Norway U21 VS Portugal U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Norway U21 got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2.In the last 20 games, Portugal U21 got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Norway U21 1.00--0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 618 matches, the home team got 222 wins, 172 draws and 224 losses. Home win rate: 35.92%; Draw win rate: 27.83%; Away win rate: 36.25%; Home odds win rate: 48.22%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.78%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 764 matches, the home team got 330 wins, 204 draws and 230 losses. Home win rate: 43.19%; Draw win rate: 26.70%; Away win rate: 30.10%; Over odds win rate: 43.98%; Draw odds win rate: 6.94%; Under odds win rate: 49.08%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.55-3.30-1.87. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 80 games, the home team got 15 wins, 21 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 18.75%; Draw win rate: 26.25%; Away win rate: 55.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Norway U21(21.8%), Draw(25.1%), Portugal U21(53.2%)

 

Norway U21 VS Portugal U21, Portugal U21 to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.