For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Norway U19 VS Republic of Ireland U19, a tough game

UEFA U19Norway U19 VS Republic of Ireland U19, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 15 Jul 2019 10:39:20 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA European U-19 Football Championship -- Norway U19 VS Republic of Ireland U19 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.In the last 20 games, Norway U19 got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Republic of Ireland U19 got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 75.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Norway U19 0.88-0-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 435 matches, the home team got 153 wins, 106 draws and 176 losses. Home win rate: 35.17%; Draw win rate: 24.37%; Away win rate: 40.46%; Home odds win rate: 35.17%; Draw odds win rate: 24.37%; Away odds win rate: 40.46%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 682 matches, the home team got 277 wins, 205 draws and 200 losses. Home win rate: 40.62%; Draw win rate: 30.06%; Away win rate: 29.33%; Over odds win rate: 42.38%; Draw odds win rate: 5.43%; Under odds win rate: 52.20%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.52-3.00-2.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 23 games, the home team got 7 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 30.43%; Draw win rate: 30.43%; Away win rate: 39.13%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Norway U19(36.6%), Draw(30.0%), Republic of Ireland U19(33.4%)

 

Norway U19 VS Republic of Ireland U19, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal
    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.