You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Northern Ireland U21 VS Romania U21, easy away win

UEFA U21QNorthern Ireland U21 VS Romania U21, easy away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:01:02 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Northern Ireland U21 VS Romania U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Northern Ireland U21 got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 75.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Romania U21 got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 80.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Northern Ireland U21 0.95--0.5/-1-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 187 matches, the home team got 66 wins, 34 draws and 87 losses. Home win rate: 35.29%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 46.52%; Home odds win rate: 63.10%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 36.90%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 863 matches, the home team got 381 wins, 224 draws and 258 losses. Home win rate: 44.15%; Draw win rate: 25.96%; Away win rate: 29.90%; Over odds win rate: 45.54%; Draw odds win rate: 6.72%; Under odds win rate: 47.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.20-3.55-1.67. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 games, the home team got 10 wins, 10 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Northern Ireland U21(19.4%), Draw(25.4%), Romania U21(55.2%)

 

Northern Ireland U21 VS Romania U21, easy away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.