For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Northampton Town VS Newport County, hosts take advantage

ENG L2Northampton Town VS Newport County, hosts take advantage

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:36:34 GMT        

Match Time: 3/13/2019 03:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England League 2 --- Northampton Town VS Newport County

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Northampton Town got 11 wins, 15 draws, 10 losses and placed the 14 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Northampton Town got 6 wins, 9 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 35 rounds, Newport County got 14 wins, 7 draws, 14 losses and placed the 12 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Newport County got 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Northampton Town 0.96-0/0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1268 matches, the home team got 458 wins, 380 draws and 430 losses. Home win rate: 36.12%; Draw win rate: 29.97%; Away win rate: 33.91%; Home odds win rate: 40.62%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.38%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6815 matches, the home team got 2872 wins, 1955 draws and 1988 losses. Home win rate: 42.14%; Draw win rate: 28.69%; Away win rate: 29.17%; Over odds win rate: 44.06%; Draw odds win rate: 7.01%; Under odds win rate: 48.92%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.30-3.15-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 196 games, the home team got 86 wins, 52 draws and 58 losses. Home win rate: 43.88%; Draw win rate: 26.53%; Away win rate: 29.59%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Northampton Town(41.8%), Draw(28.6%), Newport County(29.6%)


England League 2|Northampton Town VS Newport County Big Data Analysis

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.