For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Newport County VS Milton Keynes Dons, a tough game

ENG L2Newport County VS Milton Keynes Dons, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 12 Feb 2019 11:18:07 GMT        

Match Time:2/13/2019 03:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England League 2 -- Newport County VS Milton Keynes Dons

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Newport County got 12 wins, 7 draws, 11 losses and placed the 13 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Newport County got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, Milton Keynes Dons got 14 wins, 8 draws, 9 losses and placed the 8 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Milton Keynes Dons got 5 wins, 2 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Newport County 1.08-0-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 459 matches, the home team got 156 wins, 129 draws and 174 losses. Home win rate: 33.99%; Draw win rate: 28.10%; Away win rate: 37.91%; Home odds win rate: 33.99%; Draw odds win rate: 28.10%; Away odds win rate: 37.91%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4310 matches, the home team got 1962 wins, 1053 draws and 1295 losses. Home win rate: 45.52%; Draw win rate: 24.43%; Away win rate: 30.05%; Over odds win rate: 46.06%; Draw odds win rate: 5.71%; Under odds win rate: 48.24%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.84-3.05-2.51. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 38 games, the home team got 17 wins, 9 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 44.74%; Draw win rate: 23.68%; Away win rate: 31.58%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Newport County(33.2%), Draw(27.7%), Milton Keynes Dons(39.1%)

 

Newport County VS Milton Keynes Dons, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.