You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Newport County VS Leicester City U21, an open game

ENG JPTNewport County VS Leicester City U21, an open game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:02:32 GMT        

Match Time:

England Johnstone -- Newport County VS Leicester City U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Newport County got 9 wins, 9 draws, 7 losses and placed the 11 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Newport County got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Leicester City U21 got 6 wins, 3 draws, 13 losses and placed the 10 of the England U21 Premier League. In the last 20 games, Leicester City U21 got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Newport County 0.99-0-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 299 matches, the home team got 113 wins, 97 draws and 89 losses. Home win rate: 37.79%; Draw win rate: 32.44%; Away win rate: 29.77%; Home odds win rate: 37.79%; Draw odds win rate: 32.44%; Away odds win rate: 29.77%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4868 matches, the home team got 2169 wins, 1259 draws and 1440 losses. Home win rate: 44.56%; Draw win rate: 25.86%; Away win rate: 29.58%; Over odds win rate: 44.00%; Draw odds win rate: 6.33%; Under odds win rate: 49.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.63-3.05-2.44. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 6 wins, 9 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 31.58%; Draw win rate: 47.37%; Away win rate: 21.05%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Newport County(33.7%), Draw(28.2%), Leicester City U21(38.1%)

 

Newport County VS Leicester City U21, an open game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.