For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
New York Red Bulls VS New England Revolution, home win

USA CUPNew York Red Bulls VS New England Revolution, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 11 Jun 2019 08:40:02 GMT        

Match Time:

USA Open Cup -- New York Red Bulls VS New England Revolution 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, New York Red Bulls got 7 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, New York Red Bulls got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, New England Revolution got 4 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 11 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, New England Revolution got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is New York Red Bulls 0.92-0.5/1-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1113 matches, the home team got 534 wins, 268 draws and 311 losses. Home win rate: 47.98%; Draw win rate: 24.08%; Away win rate: 27.94%; Home odds win rate: 55.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.80-2.5/3-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 409 matches, the home team got 195 wins, 84 draws and 130 losses. Home win rate: 47.68%; Draw win rate: 20.54%; Away win rate: 31.78%; Over odds win rate: 51.59%; Draw odds win rate: 4.65%; Under odds win rate: 43.77%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.73-3.55-3.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 28 games, the home team got 16 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 57.14%; Draw win rate: 17.86%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: New York Red Bulls(52.2%), Draw(24.9%), New England Revolution(22.9%)

 

New York Red Bulls VS New England Revolution, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.