For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Nest Sotra VS KFUM Oslo, a close game

NORCNest Sotra VS KFUM Oslo, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:17:24 GMT        

Match Time:

Norway NM Cupen -- Nest Sotra VS KFUM Oslo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Nest Sotra got 3 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 12 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Nest Sotra got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.7%, the over win rate is 38.5%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, KFUM Oslo got 6 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, KFUM Oslo got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nest Sotra 1.09-0/0.5-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1608 matches, the home team got 611 wins, 484 draws and 513 losses. Home win rate: 38.00%; Draw win rate: 30.10%; Away win rate: 31.90%; Home odds win rate: 38.31%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.69%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5/3-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 285 matches, the home team got 106 wins, 71 draws and 108 losses. Home win rate: 37.19%; Draw win rate: 24.91%; Away win rate: 37.89%; Over odds win rate: 42.81%; Draw odds win rate: 4.91%; Under odds win rate: 52.28%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.37-3.25-2.56. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 8 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nest Sotra(39.6%), Draw(27.2%), KFUM Oslo(33.2%)

 

Nest Sotra VS KFUM Oslo, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.