For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Nantes VS Reims, home side will get a positive result

FRA D1Nantes VS Reims, home side will get a positive result

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 15 Sep 2019 10:46:07 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Nantes VS Reims 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Nantes got 2 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 9 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Nantes got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.7%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Reims got 2 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 8 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Reims got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nantes 1.11-0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1309 matches, the home team got 574 wins, 320 draws and 415 losses. Home win rate: 43.85%; Draw win rate: 24.45%; Away win rate: 31.70%; Home odds win rate: 52.41%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.59%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 208 matches, the home team got 89 wins, 70 draws and 49 losses. Home win rate: 42.79%; Draw win rate: 33.65%; Away win rate: 23.56%; Over odds win rate: 43.75%; Draw odds win rate: 8.17%; Under odds win rate: 48.08%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.10-3.15-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 107 games, the home team got 50 wins, 25 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 46.73%; Draw win rate: 23.36%; Away win rate: 29.91%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nantes(44.5%), Draw(31.5%), Reims(24.0%)


Nantes VS Reims, home side will get a positive result

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.