For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Nagoya Grampus VS Cerezo Osaka, home side may win

JPN LCNagoya Grampus VS Cerezo Osaka, home side may win

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Wed, 08 May 2019 10:10:12 GMT        

 

Match Time:

J-League Cup -- Nagoya Grampus VS Cerezo Osaka 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Nagoya Grampus got 6 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Nagoya Grampus got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Cerezo Osaka got 3 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 11 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Cerezo Osaka got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nagoya Grampus 0.90-0/0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1631 matches, the home team got 588 wins, 489 draws and 554 losses. Home win rate: 36.05%; Draw win rate: 29.98%; Away win rate: 33.97%; Home odds win rate: 45.13%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.87%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2.5-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1839 matches, the home team got 821 wins, 471 draws and 547 losses. Home win rate: 44.64%; Draw win rate: 25.61%; Away win rate: 29.74%; Over odds win rate: 46.00%; Draw odds win rate: 5.49%; Under odds win rate: 48.50%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.19-3.20-3.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 109 games, the home team got 46 wins, 29 draws and 34 losses. Home win rate: 42.20%; Draw win rate: 26.61%; Away win rate: 31.19%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nagoya Grampus(42.2%), Draw(27.5%), Cerezo Osaka(30.3%)

 

Nagoya Grampus VS Cerezo Osaka, home side may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan
    [Pic] Meet Sexy actress Paula Labaredas [Pic] sexy pictures of Emily Ratajkowski

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.