For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Nagaworld FC VS Tampines Rovers FC, away side to sure win

AFC CupNagaworld FC VS Tampines Rovers FC, away side to sure win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 02 Apr 2019 10:03:25 GMT        

 

Match Time:

AFC Cup -- Nagaworld FC VS Tampines Rovers FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Nagaworld FC got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Kampuchea Super League. In the last 20 games, Nagaworld FC got 15 wins, 2 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Tampines Rovers FC got 3 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Singapore League. In the last 20 games, Tampines Rovers FC got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 100.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nagaworld FC 0.80--2/-2.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 71 matches, the home team got 42 wins, 5 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 59.15%; Draw win rate: 7.04%; Away win rate: 33.80%; Home odds win rate: 45.07%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.93%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-3/3.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 282 matches, the home team got 126 wins, 58 draws and 98 losses. Home win rate: 44.68%; Draw win rate: 20.57%; Away win rate: 34.75%; Over odds win rate: 47.16%; Draw odds win rate: 4.61%; Under odds win rate: 48.23%.

 

Nowgoal Pick: Tampines Rovers FC -2.25



Nagaworld FC VS Tampines Rovers FC, away side to sure win

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.