For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Mumbai City VS Chennai Titans, an interesting game

ISLMumbai City VS Chennai Titans, an interesting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 06 Dec 2018 10:34:04 GMT        

Match Time:12/6/2018 22:00 Thursday(GMT+8)

Indian Super League -- Mumbai City VS Chennai Titans

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, Mumbai City got 5 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Indian Super League. In the last 20 games, Mumbai City got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Chennai Titans got 1 wins, 2 draws, 7 losses and placed the 8 of the Indian Super League. In the last 20 games, Chennai Titans got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Mumbai City 0.84-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2840 matches, the home team got 1343 wins, 753 draws and 744 losses. Home win rate: 47.29%; Draw win rate: 26.51%; Away win rate: 26.20%; Home odds win rate: 50.92%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.08%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2684 matches, the home team got 1229 wins, 594 draws and 861 losses. Home win rate: 45.79%; Draw win rate: 22.13%; Away win rate: 32.08%; Over odds win rate: 46.57%; Draw odds win rate: 5.74%; Under odds win rate: 47.69%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.83-3.40-3.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 112 games, the home team got 63 wins, 26 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 56.25%; Draw win rate: 23.21%; Away win rate: 20.54%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Mumbai City(47.7%), Draw(26.6%), Chennai Titans(25.7%)

 

Mumbai City VS Chennai Titans, an interesting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.