You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Morecambe VS Port Vale, guests may win

INT CFMorecambe VS Port Vale, guests may win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:10:35 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Morecambe VS Port Vale 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Morecambe got 4 wins, 7 draws, 15 losses and placed the 23 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Morecambe got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Port Vale got 9 wins, 11 draws, 6 losses and placed the 10 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Port Vale got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Morecambe 0.90-0/-0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1724 matches, the home team got 622 wins, 521 draws and 581 losses. Home win rate: 36.08%; Draw win rate: 30.22%; Away win rate: 33.70%; Home odds win rate: 44.90%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 7124 matches, the home team got 3007 wins, 2038 draws and 2079 losses. Home win rate: 42.21%; Draw win rate: 28.61%; Away win rate: 29.18%; Over odds win rate: 44.01%; Draw odds win rate: 6.96%; Under odds win rate: 49.03%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.98-3.20-2.31. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 1 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 6.25%; Draw win rate: 31.25%; Away win rate: 62.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Morecambe(29.8%), Draw(29.1%), Port Vale(41.2%)

 

Morecambe VS Port Vale, guests may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.