For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Montrose VS Saint Johnstone, go for the guests

SCO LCMontrose VS Saint Johnstone, go for the guests

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 16 Jul 2019 09:20:53 GMT        

Match Time:

Scotland League Cup -- Montrose VS Saint Johnstone 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Montrose got 15 wins, 6 draws, 15 losses and placed the 4 of the Scottish Division One. In the last 20 games, Montrose got 10 wins, 1 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Saint Johnstone got 15 wins, 7 draws, 16 losses and placed the 6 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Saint Johnstone got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Montrose 0.95--1/-1.5-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 283 matches, the home team got 70 wins, 49 draws and 164 losses. Home win rate: 24.73%; Draw win rate: 17.31%; Away win rate: 57.95%; Home odds win rate: 47.70%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.30%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5/3-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1175 matches, the home team got 548 wins, 274 draws and 353 losses. Home win rate: 46.64%; Draw win rate: 23.32%; Away win rate: 30.04%; Over odds win rate: 47.66%; Draw odds win rate: 4.00%; Under odds win rate: 48.34%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.40-4.70-1.38. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Montrose(13.2%), Draw(19.9%), Saint Johnstone(66.9%)

 

Montrose VS Saint Johnstone, go for the guests

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal
    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.