For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Montpellier VS Rennes, a tight game

FRA D1Montpellier VS Rennes, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2019 09:15:32 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Montpellier VS Rennes 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, Montpellier got 15 wins, 14 draws, 9 losses and placed the 6 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Montpellier got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Rennes got 13 wins, 13 draws, 12 losses and placed the 10 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Rennes got 3 wins, 9 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Montpellier 1.04-0/0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 587 matches, the home team got 245 wins, 173 draws and 169 losses. Home win rate: 41.74%; Draw win rate: 29.47%; Away win rate: 28.79%; Home odds win rate: 44.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3598 matches, the home team got 1504 wins, 1108 draws and 986 losses. Home win rate: 41.80%; Draw win rate: 30.79%; Away win rate: 27.40%; Over odds win rate: 43.77%; Draw odds win rate: 6.67%; Under odds win rate: 49.56%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-3.00-2.92. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 4 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Montpellier(42.4%), Draw(29.7%), Rennes(27.9%)

 

Montpellier VS Rennes, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.