For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Montenegro U21 VS North Macedonia U21, a tedious game

UEFA U21QMontenegro U21 VS North Macedonia U21, a tedious game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2019 10:17:17 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Montenegro U21 VS North Macedonia U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Montenegro U21 got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2.  In the last 2 games, North Macedonia U21 got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 100.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 100.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Montenegro U21 1.02-0/0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 276 matches, the home team got 108 wins, 77 draws and 91 losses. Home win rate: 39.13%; Draw win rate: 27.90%; Away win rate: 32.97%; Home odds win rate: 43.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 858 matches, the home team got 379 wins, 223 draws and 256 losses. Home win rate: 44.17%; Draw win rate: 25.99%; Away win rate: 29.84%; Over odds win rate: 45.57%; Draw odds win rate: 6.76%; Under odds win rate: 47.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-3.10-2.69. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 231 games, the home team got 94 wins, 62 draws and 75 losses. Home win rate: 40.69%; Draw win rate: 26.84%; Away win rate: 32.47%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Montenegro U21(40.4%), Draw(28.3%), North Macedonia U21(31.3%)

 

Montenegro U21 VS North Macedonia U21, a tedious game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.