For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Montenegro U21 VS Kazakhstan U21, an exciting game

UEFA U21QMontenegro U21 VS Kazakhstan U21, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 11 Jun 2019 10:54:30 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Montenegro U21 VS Kazakhstan U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Montenegro U21 got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Kazakhstan U21 got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Montenegro U21 1.04-1-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1056 matches, the home team got 623 wins, 220 draws and 213 losses. Home win rate: 59.00%; Draw win rate: 20.83%; Away win rate: 20.17%; Home odds win rate: 34.09%; Draw odds win rate: 26.70%; Away odds win rate: 39.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5/3-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 620 matches, the home team got 277 wins, 164 draws and 179 losses. Home win rate: 44.68%; Draw win rate: 26.45%; Away win rate: 28.87%; Over odds win rate: 43.87%; Draw odds win rate: 5.16%; Under odds win rate: 50.97%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.57-3.80-4.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 48 games, the home team got 33 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 68.75%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 18.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Montenegro U21(58.3%), Draw(23.4%), Kazakhstan U21(18.3%)

 

Montenegro U21 VS Kazakhstan U21, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.