For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Monaco VS Marseille, tend to hosts

FRA D1Monaco VS Marseille, tend to hosts

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 15 Sep 2019 10:46:07 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Monaco VS Marseille 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Monaco got 0 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 19 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Monaco got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Marseille got 2 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 11 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Marseille got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Monaco 0.96-0-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1374 matches, the home team got 487 wins, 413 draws and 474 losses. Home win rate: 35.44%; Draw win rate: 30.06%; Away win rate: 34.50%; Home odds win rate: 35.44%; Draw odds win rate: 30.06%; Away odds win rate: 34.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3891 matches, the home team got 1712 wins, 995 draws and 1184 losses. Home win rate: 44.00%; Draw win rate: 25.57%; Away win rate: 30.43%; Over odds win rate: 45.13%; Draw odds win rate: 6.22%; Under odds win rate: 48.65%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.60-3.25-2.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 23 games, the home team got 7 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 30.43%; Draw win rate: 26.09%; Away win rate: 43.48%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Monaco(39.9%), Draw(27.2%), Marseille(33.0%)


Monaco VS Marseille, tend to hosts

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.