For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Moldova VS Andorra, Moldova may win comfortably

EURO CupMoldova VS Andorra, Moldova may win comfortably

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sat, 08 Jun 2019 10:09:19 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA European Championship -- Moldova VS Andorra 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Moldova got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Moldova got 2 wins, 7 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Andorra got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Andorra got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Moldova 0.90-1-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 537 matches, the home team got 185 wins, 96 draws and 256 losses. Home win rate: 34.45%; Draw win rate: 17.88%; Away win rate: 47.67%; Home odds win rate: 38.18%; Draw odds win rate: 28.31%; Away odds win rate: 33.52%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.89-2/2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 276 matches, the home team got 113 wins, 72 draws and 91 losses. Home win rate: 40.94%; Draw win rate: 26.09%; Away win rate: 32.97%; Over odds win rate: 46.38%; Draw odds win rate: 6.52%; Under odds win rate: 47.10%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.49-3.70-5.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 71 games, the home team got 56 wins, 9 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 78.87%; Draw win rate: 12.68%; Away win rate: 8.45%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Moldova(63.0%), Draw(24.2%), Andorra(12.8%)


Moldova VS Andorra, Moldova may win comfortably

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.