You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Misr Elmaqasah VS Enppi, a home victory

EGY D1Misr Elmaqasah VS Enppi, a home victory

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2020 10:37:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Egyptian Premier League -- Misr Elmaqasah VS Enppi 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Misr Elmaqasah got 2 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 16 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Misr Elmaqasah got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Enppi got 4 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 9 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Enppi got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Misr Elmaqasah 0.80-0-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 182 matches, the home team got 85 wins, 46 draws and 51 losses. Home win rate: 46.70%; Draw win rate: 25.27%; Away win rate: 28.02%; Home odds win rate: 46.70%; Draw odds win rate: 25.27%; Away odds win rate: 28.02%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 243 matches, the home team got 87 wins, 82 draws and 74 losses. Home win rate: 35.80%; Draw win rate: 33.74%; Away win rate: 30.45%; Over odds win rate: 41.56%; Draw odds win rate: 11.93%; Under odds win rate: 46.50%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.39-2.95-2.76. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 games, the home team got 16 wins, 17 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 41.03%; Draw win rate: 43.59%; Away win rate: 15.38%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Misr Elmaqasah(38.4%), Draw(31.2%), Enppi(30.4%)

Misr Elmaqasah VS Enppi, a home victory

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk
    [Pic]Erogenous pictures of Ola Jordan shows godtook sweet time to make her [Pic]Elora Tahiti are just too damn beautiful

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.