For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Mirassol VS Red Bull Brasil SP, away win game

BRA SPMirassol VS Red Bull Brasil SP, away win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 01 Apr 2019 08:45:40 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Campeonato Paulista -- Mirassol VS Red Bull Brasil SP 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

Match Analysis:

After 12 rounds, Mirassol got 2 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 13 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista. In the last 20 games, Mirassol got 4 wins, 9 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

After 12 rounds, Red Bull Brasil SP got 8 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista. In the last 20 games, Red Bull Brasil SP got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

Odds Analysis:

The handicap first odds of this game is Red Bull Brasil SP-0/0.5, which is tending to the away sides. Red Bull Brasil SP takes upper hand in recent forms, so they will be expected high in this round.

 

Mirassol VS Red Bull Brasil SP

Handicap Pick: Red Bull Brasil SP -0.25

 

Mirassol VS Red Bull Brasil SP, away win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.