For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Mirandes VS Real Oviedo, a close game

SPA D2Mirandes VS Real Oviedo, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 08 Sep 2019 09:35:19 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Mirandes VS Real Oviedo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Mirandes got 0 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 22 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Mirandes got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Real Oviedo got 0 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 21 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Real Oviedo got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 21.1%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Mirandes 0.82-0-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1635 matches, the home team got 661 wins, 433 draws and 541 losses. Home win rate: 40.43%; Draw win rate: 26.48%; Away win rate: 33.09%; Home odds win rate: 40.43%; Draw odds win rate: 26.48%; Away odds win rate: 33.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4331 matches, the home team got 1879 wins, 1236 draws and 1216 losses. Home win rate: 43.38%; Draw win rate: 28.54%; Away win rate: 28.08%; Over odds win rate: 45.30%; Draw odds win rate: 7.09%; Under odds win rate: 47.61%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.49-3.00-2.89. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 180 games, the home team got 74 wins, 65 draws and 41 losses. Home win rate: 41.11%; Draw win rate: 36.11%; Away win rate: 22.78%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Mirandes(37.6%), Draw(30.3%), Real Oviedo(32.1%)

 

Mirandes VS Real Oviedo, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.