You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Mirandes VS Las Palmas, tend to home side

SPA D2Mirandes VS Las Palmas, tend to home side

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2019 09:44:58 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Mirandes VS Las Palmas 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Mirandes got 4 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 15 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Mirandes got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Las Palmas got 5 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 13 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Las Palmas got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Mirandes 1.00-0/0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 751 matches, the home team got 258 wins, 231 draws and 262 losses. Home win rate: 34.35%; Draw win rate: 30.76%; Away win rate: 34.89%; Home odds win rate: 41.54%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.46%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1316 matches, the home team got 528 wins, 375 draws and 413 losses. Home win rate: 40.12%; Draw win rate: 28.50%; Away win rate: 31.38%; Over odds win rate: 41.57%; Draw odds win rate: 6.46%; Under odds win rate: 51.98%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.46-3.10-2.83. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 25 games, the home team got 9 wins, 9 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 36.00%; Draw win rate: 36.00%; Away win rate: 28.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Mirandes(37.3%), Draw(31.9%), Las Palmas(30.9%)


Mirandes VS Las Palmas, tend to home side

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.