Millonarios VS Independiente, host will be trustworthy | Picks,Tips & Predictions

Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Millonarios VS Independiente, host will be trustworthy

CON CLAMillonarios VS Independiente, host will be trustworthy

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 17 May 2018 08:25:22 GMT        
Match Time:5/18/2018 08:30 Friday (GMT+8)
------------------------------

Match Preview:

After 19 rounds, Millonarios got 7 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 9 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Millonarios got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

After 27 rounds, Independiente got 13 wins, 7 draws, 7 losses and placed the 6 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Independiente got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 21.1%.

 

Odds Analysis:

Although Millonarios lost the last away game against Independiente Santa Fe, they keep unbeaten in last 10 home games, while Independiente has suffered streaking 2 away losses. Now the handicap first odd is Millonarios-0/0.5, which is tending to the hose. So Millonarios will be trustworthy in this home game.

 

Millonarios VS Independiente

Pick: Millonarios-0.25

 

Millonarios VS Independiente, host will be trustworthy

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the gallery of Viviana Volpicelli who is dating Nelson Agholor [Pic] Meet Lauryn Goodman tunning picture gallery
[Pic] Meet the sexiest WAGS gallery Sara Salamo [Pic] Paulo Dybalas WAGS Ginevra Sozzi shows off her stunning body

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.