For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Midtjylland VS Odense BK, home win game

DEN SASLMidtjylland VS Odense BK, home win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 07 Dec 2018 10:20:47 GMT        

Match Time:12/8/2018 02:00 Saturday (GMT+8)

Denmark Superligaen -- Midtjylland VS Odense BK

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Midtjylland got 11 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Midtjylland got 12 wins, 6 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, Odense BK got 7 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Odense BK got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Midtjylland 1.04-0.5/1-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 554 matches, the home team got 293 wins, 127 draws and 134 losses. Home win rate: 52.89%; Draw win rate: 22.92%; Away win rate: 24.19%; Home odds win rate: 56.50%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2107 matches, the home team got 986 wins, 497 draws and 624 losses. Home win rate: 46.80%; Draw win rate: 23.59%; Away win rate: 29.62%; Over odds win rate: 46.42%; Draw odds win rate: 5.51%; Under odds win rate: 48.08%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.77-3.65-4.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 6 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 54.55%; Draw win rate: 36.36%; Away win rate: 9.09%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Midtjylland(53.7%), Draw(25.2%), Odense BK(21.1%)

 

Midtjylland VS Odense BK, home win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.