You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Midtjylland VS Silkeborg, sure home win

DEN SASLMidtjylland VS Silkeborg, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 02 Dec 2019 09:48:38 GMT        

Match Time:

Denmark Superligaen -- Midtjylland VS Silkeborg 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Midtjylland got 14 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Midtjylland got 14 wins, 2 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Silkeborg got 1 wins, 4 draws, 12 losses and placed the 14 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Silkeborg got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Midtjylland 0.94-2-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 195 matches, the home team got 147 wins, 24 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 75.38%; Draw win rate: 12.31%; Away win rate: 12.31%; Home odds win rate: 30.77%; Draw odds win rate: 25.13%; Away odds win rate: 44.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-3.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 66 matches, the home team got 33 wins, 10 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 15.15%; Away win rate: 34.85%; Over odds win rate: 37.88%; Draw odds win rate: 1.52%; Under odds win rate: 60.61%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.18-6.18-7.78. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Midtjylland(81.9%), Draw(12.2%), Silkeborg(5.9%)

 

Midtjylland VS Silkeborg, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.