You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
France Ligue 1|Metz VS Strasbourg Big Data Analysis

FRA D1France Ligue 1|Metz VS Strasbourg Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2020 10:02:02 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Metz VS Strasbourg 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Metz got 3 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses and placed the 17 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Metz got 2 wins, 8 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Strasbourg got 8 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 11 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Strasbourg got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Metz 1.11-0-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 625 matches, the home team got 195 wins, 180 draws and 250 losses. Home win rate: 31.20%; Draw win rate: 28.80%; Away win rate: 40.00%; Home odds win rate: 31.20%; Draw odds win rate: 28.80%; Away odds win rate: 40.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.21-2/2.5-0.72. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 182 matches, the home team got 82 wins, 51 draws and 49 losses. Home win rate: 45.05%; Draw win rate: 28.02%; Away win rate: 26.92%; Over odds win rate: 47.80%; Draw odds win rate: 6.04%; Under odds win rate: 46.15%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.85-2.96-2.43. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Metz(31.7%), Draw(31.6%), Strasbourg(36.7%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk
    [Pic]Erogenous pictures of Ola Jordan shows godtook sweet time to make her [Pic]Elora Tahiti are just too damn beautiful

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.