For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Melbourne Victory VS Newcastle Jets, consistency is key

A FFA CupMelbourne Victory VS Newcastle Jets, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 07 Aug 2019 10:30:08 GMT        

Match Time:

Australia FFA Cup -- Melbourne Victory VS Newcastle Jets 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Melbourne Victory got 15 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 3 of the Australia A-League. In the last 20 games, Melbourne Victory got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Newcastle Jets got 10 wins, 5 draws, 12 losses and placed the 7 of the Australia A-League. In the last 20 games, Newcastle Jets got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Melbourne Victory 0.92-0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 563 matches, the home team got 238 wins, 149 draws and 176 losses. Home win rate: 42.27%; Draw win rate: 26.47%; Away win rate: 31.26%; Home odds win rate: 47.60%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.40%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5/3-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 584 matches, the home team got 242 wins, 133 draws and 209 losses. Home win rate: 41.44%; Draw win rate: 22.77%; Away win rate: 35.79%; Over odds win rate: 44.01%; Draw odds win rate: 5.82%; Under odds win rate: 50.17%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.91-3.35-3.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 43 games, the home team got 17 wins, 13 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 39.53%; Draw win rate: 30.23%; Away win rate: 30.23%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Melbourne Victory(44.8%), Draw(26.1%), Newcastle Jets(29.1%)

 

Melbourne Victory VS Newcastle Jets, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.