For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Melbourne Knights VS FC Bulleen Lions, an open match

FFV CupMelbourne Knights VS FC Bulleen Lions, an open match

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 10 Jul 2019 11:31:13 GMT        

Match Time:

Australia FFV State Knockout Cup -- Melbourne Knights VS FC Bulleen Lions 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Melbourne Knights got 9 wins, 2 draws, 9 losses and placed the 6 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Melbourne Knights got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, FC Bulleen Lions got 11 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 4 of the Victorian State League Division 1. In the last 20 games, FC Bulleen Lions got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 72.7%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Melbourne Knights 0.95-0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1405 matches, the home team got 632 wins, 301 draws and 472 losses. Home win rate: 44.98%; Draw win rate: 21.42%; Away win rate: 33.59%; Home odds win rate: 52.53%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.47%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-3-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 184 matches, the home team got 82 wins, 42 draws and 60 losses. Home win rate: 44.57%; Draw win rate: 22.83%; Away win rate: 32.61%; Over odds win rate: 46.20%; Draw odds win rate: 4.35%; Under odds win rate: 49.46%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.94-3.35-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 90 games, the home team got 54 wins, 19 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 21.11%; Away win rate: 18.89%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Melbourne Knights(48.1%), Draw(25.2%), FC Bulleen Lions(26.7%)

 

Melbourne Knights VS FC Bulleen Lions, an open match

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.