For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Melbourne Knights VS Dandenong City SC, an exciting game

AUS VPLMelbourne Knights VS Dandenong City SC, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 21 Jun 2019 10:02:26 GMT        

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- Melbourne Knights VS Dandenong City SC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Melbourne Knights got 8 wins, 2 draws, 7 losses and placed the 6 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Melbourne Knights got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Dandenong City SC got 4 wins, 4 draws, 9 losses and placed the 11 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Dandenong City SC got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Melbourne Knights 1.03-0/0.5-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 385 matches, the home team got 149 wins, 106 draws and 130 losses. Home win rate: 38.70%; Draw win rate: 27.53%; Away win rate: 33.77%; Home odds win rate: 42.60%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.40%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-3-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 121 matches, the home team got 47 wins, 39 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 38.84%; Draw win rate: 32.23%; Away win rate: 28.93%; Over odds win rate: 33.06%; Draw odds win rate: 10.74%; Under odds win rate: 56.20%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.28-3.40-2.73. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Melbourne Knights(37.9%), Draw(25.9%), Dandenong City SC(36.2%)

 

Melbourne Knights VS Dandenong City SC, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.