You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Mauritania VS Central African Republic, Mauritania to win

CAF NCMauritania VS Central African Republic, Mauritania to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:30:45 GMT        

Match Time:

African Nations Cup -- Mauritania VS Central African Republic 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Mauritania got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.3%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Central African Republic got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.6%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Mauritania 0.96-0/0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1398 matches, the home team got 557 wins, 388 draws and 453 losses. Home win rate: 39.84%; Draw win rate: 27.75%; Away win rate: 32.40%; Home odds win rate: 43.20%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.80%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6269 matches, the home team got 2599 wins, 1880 draws and 1790 losses. Home win rate: 41.46%; Draw win rate: 29.99%; Away win rate: 28.55%; Over odds win rate: 42.73%; Draw odds win rate: 7.13%; Under odds win rate: 50.14%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.16-3.10-2.99. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 35 games, the home team got 19 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 54.29%; Draw win rate: 22.86%; Away win rate: 22.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Mauritania(47.8%), Draw(28.7%), Central African Republic(23.6%)

 

Mauritania VS Central African Republic, Mauritania to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.