For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Mansfield Town VS Leyton Orient, host is trustworthy

ENG L2Mansfield Town VS Leyton Orient, host is trustworthy

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 20 Aug 2019 09:36:46 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 2 -- Mansfield Town VS Leyton Orient 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Mansfield Town got 1 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 8 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Mansfield Town got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Leyton Orient got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 16 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Leyton Orient got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 42.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Mansfield Town 0.97-0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1259 matches, the home team got 601 wins, 320 draws and 338 losses. Home win rate: 47.74%; Draw win rate: 25.42%; Away win rate: 26.85%; Home odds win rate: 50.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4467 matches, the home team got 2030 wins, 1096 draws and 1341 losses. Home win rate: 45.44%; Draw win rate: 24.54%; Away win rate: 30.02%; Over odds win rate: 45.94%; Draw odds win rate: 5.73%; Under odds win rate: 48.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.89-3.45-3.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 games, the home team got 16 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 53.33%; Draw win rate: 23.33%; Away win rate: 23.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Mansfield Town(50.0%), Draw(26.6%), Leyton Orient(23.4%)

 

Mansfield Town VS Leyton Orient, host is trustworthy

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.