You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Maidstone United VS Hemel Hempstead Town, host to win

ENG CSMaidstone United VS Hemel Hempstead Town, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:39:52 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference South Division -- Maidstone United VS Hemel Hempstead Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Maidstone United got 9 wins, 8 draws, 6 losses and placed the 8 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Maidstone United got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Hemel Hempstead Town got 10 wins, 5 draws, 9 losses and placed the 10 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Hemel Hempstead Town got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 27.8%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Maidstone United 1.07-0.5-0.77. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 354 matches, the home team got 150 wins, 84 draws and 120 losses. Home win rate: 42.37%; Draw win rate: 23.73%; Away win rate: 33.90%; Home odds win rate: 47.74%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.26%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3434 matches, the home team got 1532 wins, 813 draws and 1089 losses. Home win rate: 44.61%; Draw win rate: 23.68%; Away win rate: 31.71%; Over odds win rate: 45.81%; Draw odds win rate: 5.53%; Under odds win rate: 48.66%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.06-3.30-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 44 games, the home team got 19 wins, 18 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 43.18%; Draw win rate: 40.91%; Away win rate: 15.91%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Maidstone United(45.2%), Draw(27.1%), Hemel Hempstead Town(27.7%)

 

Maidstone United VS Hemel Hempstead Town, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.