For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Macclesfield Town VS Exeter City, guests are favorites

ENG L2Macclesfield Town VS Exeter City, guests are favorites

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 09 Apr 2019 10:05:46 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 2 -- Macclesfield Town VS Exeter City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 40 rounds, Macclesfield Town got 8 wins, 12 draws, 20 losses and placed the 24 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Macclesfield Town got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 40 rounds, Exeter City got 17 wins, 11 draws, 12 losses and placed the 7 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Exeter City got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Macclesfield Town 0.87-0/-0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1819 matches, the home team got 804 wins, 513 draws and 502 losses. Home win rate: 44.20%; Draw win rate: 28.20%; Away win rate: 27.60%; Home odds win rate: 44.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.20-2.5-0.73. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 212 matches, the home team got 88 wins, 68 draws and 56 losses. Home win rate: 41.51%; Draw win rate: 32.08%; Away win rate: 26.42%; Over odds win rate: 41.04%; Draw odds win rate: 6.13%; Under odds win rate: 52.83%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.85-3.15-2.42. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 55.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Macclesfield Town(31.1%), Draw(29.5%), Exeter City(39.4%)


Macclesfield Town VS Exeter City, guests are favorites

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.