For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Maccabi Tel Aviv VS Hapoel Beer Sheva, host to win

ISR D1Maccabi Tel Aviv VS Hapoel Beer Sheva, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2019 09:41:46 GMT        

Match Time:

Israel Premier League -- Maccabi Tel Aviv VS Hapoel Beer Sheva 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Maccabi Tel Aviv got 20 wins, 6 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Israel Premier League. In the last 20 games, Maccabi Tel Aviv got 15 wins, 4 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Hapoel Beer Sheva got 10 wins, 9 draws, 7 losses and placed the 4 of the Israel Premier League. In the last 20 games, Hapoel Beer Sheva got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Maccabi Tel Aviv 1.00-0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1625 matches, the home team got 583 wins, 428 draws and 614 losses. Home win rate: 35.88%; Draw win rate: 26.34%; Away win rate: 37.78%; Home odds win rate: 48.98%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.02%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3815 matches, the home team got 1692 wins, 1007 draws and 1116 losses. Home win rate: 44.35%; Draw win rate: 26.40%; Away win rate: 29.25%; Over odds win rate: 44.01%; Draw odds win rate: 5.77%; Under odds win rate: 50.22%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.99-3.30-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 124 games, the home team got 53 wins, 38 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 42.74%; Draw win rate: 30.65%; Away win rate: 26.61%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Maccabi Tel Aviv(48.0%), Draw(27.3%), Hapoel Beer Sheva(24.7%)

 

Maccabi Tel Aviv VS Hapoel Beer Sheva, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.