For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Maccabi Tel Aviv VS Suduva, home win game

UEFA ELMaccabi Tel Aviv VS Suduva, home win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 08 Aug 2019 10:16:13 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Maccabi Tel Aviv VS Suduva 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Maccabi Tel Aviv got 20 wins, 6 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Israel Premier League. In the last 20 games, Maccabi Tel Aviv got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, Suduva got 15 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Lithuania - 1.Division. In the last 20 games, Suduva got 8 wins, 1 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 80.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 80.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Maccabi Tel Aviv 0.83-1.5-1.01. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 57 matches, the home team got 32 wins, 10 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 56.14%; Draw win rate: 17.54%; Away win rate: 26.32%; Home odds win rate: 47.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-3-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 698 matches, the home team got 327 wins, 153 draws and 218 losses. Home win rate: 46.85%; Draw win rate: 21.92%; Away win rate: 31.23%; Over odds win rate: 48.85%; Draw odds win rate: 5.16%; Under odds win rate: 45.99%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.27-5.20-6.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Maccabi Tel Aviv(75.0%), Draw(16.1%), Suduva(8.9%)

 

Maccabi Tel Aviv VS Suduva, home win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.