For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Macara VS Club Guabira, hard to predict

CON CSAMacara VS Club Guabira, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 12 Feb 2019 09:02:35 GMT        

Match Time:2/13/2019 07:30 Wednesday (GMT+8)

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Macara VS Club Guabira

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Macara got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 7 of the Primera Division de Ecuador. In the last 20 games, Macara got 8 wins, 8 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Club Guabira got 0 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 14 of the Bolivia Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Club Guabira got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Macara 0.99-1.5-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 60 matches, the home team got 43 wins, 11 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 71.67%; Draw win rate: 18.33%; Away win rate: 10.00%; Home odds win rate: 46.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2381 matches, the home team got 1041 wins, 603 draws and 737 losses. Home win rate: 43.72%; Draw win rate: 25.33%; Away win rate: 30.95%; Over odds win rate: 44.48%; Draw odds win rate: 5.46%; Under odds win rate: 50.06%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.29-5.00-9.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 14 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 19.05%; Away win rate: 14.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Macara(74.5%), Draw(17.4%), Club Guabira(8.1%)

 

Macara VS Club Guabira, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.