Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
MC Alger VS NA Hussein Dey, a tough game

ALG D1MC Alger VS NA Hussein Dey, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2018 09:06:20 GMT        

Match Time:10/12/2018 00:45 Friday(GMT+8)

Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1 -- MC Alger VS NA Hussein Dey

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, MC Alger got 2 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 13 of the Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1. In the last 20 games, MC Alger got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, NA Hussein Dey got 4 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 3 of the Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1. In the last 20 games, NA Hussein Dey got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is MC Alger 1.08-0/0.5-0.76. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 416 matches, the home team got 139 wins, 125 draws and 152 losses. Home win rate: 33.41%; Draw win rate: 30.05%; Away win rate: 36.54%; Home odds win rate: 37.98%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 62.02%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 154 matches, the home team got 69 wins, 47 draws and 38 losses. Home win rate: 44.81%; Draw win rate: 30.52%; Away win rate: 24.68%; Over odds win rate: 46.10%; Draw odds win rate: 5.19%; Under odds win rate: 48.70%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.42-3.05-2.64. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 23 games, the home team got 15 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 65.22%; Draw win rate: 26.09%; Away win rate: 8.70%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: MC Alger(38.4%), Draw(29.9%), NA Hussein Dey(31.7%)

 

MC Alger VS NA Hussein Dey, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Sexy Barcelona Rafinhas fan Manuela Quistelli [Pic] Meet Sexy bombshell Lindsey Pelas
[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Valentivitell [Pic] Meet Arias stunning wife Karin Jimenez

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.