For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Lyon Duchere VS Quevilly, a home victory

FRA D3Lyon Duchere VS Quevilly, a home victory

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Fri, 11 Jan 2019 10:33:30 GMT        

Match Time:1/12/2019 03:00 Saturday (GMT+8)

France Ligue 3 -- Lyon Duchere VS Quevilly

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Lyon Duchere got 7 wins, 6 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the France Ligue 3. In the last 20 games, Lyon Duchere got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Quevilly got 6 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses and placed the 7 of the France Ligue 3. In the last 20 games, Quevilly got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lyon Duchere 0.80-0/0.5-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1538 matches, the home team got 579 wins, 458 draws and 501 losses. Home win rate: 37.65%; Draw win rate: 29.78%; Away win rate: 32.57%; Home odds win rate: 40.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 137 matches, the home team got 53 wins, 49 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 38.69%; Draw win rate: 35.77%; Away win rate: 25.55%; Over odds win rate: 40.15%; Draw odds win rate: 10.95%; Under odds win rate: 48.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.08-3.00-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lyon Duchere(46.4%), Draw(30.2%), Quevilly(23.4%)



Lyon Duchere VS Quevilly, a home victory

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.