For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Luzern VS Eintracht Frankfurt, an interesting meeting

INT CFLuzern VS Eintracht Frankfurt, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 12 Jul 2019 11:42:58 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Luzern VS Eintracht Frankfurt 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Luzern got 14 wins, 4 draws, 18 losses and placed the 5 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, Luzern got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Eintracht Frankfurt got 15 wins, 9 draws, 10 losses and placed the 7 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Eintracht Frankfurt got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Luzern 0.82--0.5/-1-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 346 matches, the home team got 185 wins, 69 draws and 92 losses. Home win rate: 53.47%; Draw win rate: 19.94%; Away win rate: 26.59%; Home odds win rate: 63.87%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 36.13%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.89-3-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 80 matches, the home team got 38 wins, 14 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 47.50%; Draw win rate: 17.50%; Away win rate: 35.00%; Over odds win rate: 51.25%; Draw odds win rate: 6.25%; Under odds win rate: 42.50%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.50-3.60-1.87. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Luzern(25.6%), Draw(23.9%), Eintracht Frankfurt(50.5%)

 

Luzern VS Eintracht Frankfurt, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.