You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Lunds BK VS IFK Malmo FK, go for Lunds BK

INT CFLunds BK VS IFK Malmo FK, go for Lunds BK

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Fri, 27 Mar 2020 09:07:39 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Lunds BK VS IFK Malmo FK 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Lunds BK got 11 wins, 7 draws, 12 losses and placed the 8 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Lunds BK got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 73.3%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2.IFK Malmo FK  placed the 3 of the Sweden Div 3 Mellersta. In the last 20 games, IFK Malmo FK got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.9%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lunds BK 0.96-1/1.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 75 matches, the home team got 48 wins, 13 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 64.00%; Draw win rate: 17.33%; Away win rate: 18.67%; Home odds win rate: 38.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.76-3.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 126 matches, the home team got 50 wins, 30 draws and 46 losses. Home win rate: 39.68%; Draw win rate: 23.81%; Away win rate: 36.51%; Over odds win rate: 47.62%; Draw odds win rate: 0.79%; Under odds win rate: 51.59%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.45-4.40-4.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lunds BK(64.2%), Draw(18.8%), IFK Malmo FK(17.0%)

 

Lunds BK VS IFK Malmo FK, go for Lunds BK

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile
    [Pic]Riae is a sexy tattooed model [Pic]Niece Waidhofer has an attractive body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.