You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Londrina EC (Youth) VS Botafogo-SP (Youth), a tight game

CSP YCLondrina EC (Youth) VS Botafogo-SP (Youth), a tight game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2020 09:56:59 GMT        

Match Time:

Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Londrina EC (Youth) VS Botafogo-SP (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Londrina EC (Youth) got 10 wins, 7 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Botafogo-SP (Youth) got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 56.3%, the over win rate is 30.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Londrina EC (Youth) 0.95-0-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 113 matches, the home team got 37 wins, 30 draws and 46 losses. Home win rate: 32.74%; Draw win rate: 26.55%; Away win rate: 40.71%; Home odds win rate: 32.74%; Draw odds win rate: 26.55%; Away odds win rate: 40.71%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 370 matches, the home team got 163 wins, 90 draws and 117 losses. Home win rate: 44.05%; Draw win rate: 24.32%; Away win rate: 31.62%; Over odds win rate: 45.41%; Draw odds win rate: 4.05%; Under odds win rate: 50.54%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Londrina EC (Youth)(36.2%), Draw(26.7%), Botafogo-SP (Youth)(37.1%)

 

Londrina EC (Youth) VS Botafogo-SP (Youth), a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.