Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Londrina PR VS Avai FC SC, hard to predict

BRA D2Londrina PR VS Avai FC SC, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 12 Jul 2018 09:18:32 GMT        

Match Time:7/13/2018 05:00 Friday (GMT+8) 

Brazil Serie B -- Londrina PR VS Avai FC SC

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

------------------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Londrina PR got 4 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 14 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Londrina PR got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 23.5%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Avai FC SC got 6 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Avai FC SC got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Londrina PR 1.05-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1725 matches, the home team got 636 wins, 500 draws and 589 losses. Home win rate: 36.87%; Draw win rate: 28.99%; Away win rate: 34.14%; Home odds win rate: 41.86%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.14%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 162 matches, the home team got 56 wins, 52 draws and 54 losses. Home win rate: 34.57%; Draw win rate: 32.10%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Over odds win rate: 39.51%; Draw odds win rate: 8.64%; Under odds win rate: 51.85%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.43-3.05-2.78. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 41 games, the home team got 13 wins, 8 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 31.71%; Draw win rate: 19.51%; Away win rate: 48.78%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Londrina PR(33.4%), Draw(31.8%), Avai FC SC(34.9%)

 

Londrina PR VS Avai FC SC, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] The stunning pictures of Caroline Vreeland [Pic] Meet Gaku Shibasakis beautiful WAGS Erina Mano
[Pic] Hot photo of Mexicos fan [Pic] Meet the Sexiest gallery of Beautiful Colombian model

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.