For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Londrina PR VS Parana PR, Londrina PR is trustworthy

BRA D2Londrina PR VS Parana PR, Londrina PR is trustworthy

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2019 09:29:51 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Londrina PR VS Parana PR 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Londrina PR got 6 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 7 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Londrina PR got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Parana PR got 6 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Parana PR got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Londrina PR 0.95-0/0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1675 matches, the home team got 669 wins, 461 draws and 545 losses. Home win rate: 39.94%; Draw win rate: 27.52%; Away win rate: 32.54%; Home odds win rate: 42.57%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 683 matches, the home team got 276 wins, 219 draws and 188 losses. Home win rate: 40.41%; Draw win rate: 32.06%; Away win rate: 27.53%; Over odds win rate: 41.00%; Draw odds win rate: 8.49%; Under odds win rate: 50.51%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.30-3.05-2.94. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Londrina PR(40.6%), Draw(30.8%), Parana PR(28.5%)

 

Londrina PR VS Parana PR, Londrina PR is trustworthy

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.