You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Lokomotiv Tashkent VS Esteghlal Dushanbe, a tight clash

AFC CLLokomotiv Tashkent VS Esteghlal Dushanbe, a tight clash

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:40:58 GMT        

Match Time:

AFC Champions League -- Lokomotiv Tashkent VS Esteghlal Dushanbe 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

Match Analysis:

After 26 rounds, Lokomotiv Tashkent got 13 wins, 10 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Uzbek League. In the last 20 games, Lokomotiv Tashkent got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.7%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

 In the last 20 games, Esteghlal Dushanbe got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

Odds Analysis:

The handicap first odds of this game is Lokomotiv Tashkent -0.75, and the live odd is chcanging into Lokomotiv Tashkent -1, which is tending to the host.So home side will be expected higher in this game.

 

Lokomotiv Tashkent VS Esteghlal Dushanbe

Handicap Pick: Lokomotiv Tashkent -1

 

Lokomotiv Tashkent VS Esteghlal Dushanbe, a tight clash

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.