For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Lokomotiv Plovdiv VS Septemvri Simitli, support the host

BUL CupLokomotiv Plovdiv VS Septemvri Simitli, support the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2019 09:04:19 GMT        

Match Time:

Buigarian Cup -- Lokomotiv Plovdiv VS Septemvri Simitli 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Lokomotiv Plovdiv got 10 wins, 5 draws, 11 losses and placed the 8 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Lokomotiv Plovdiv got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.2%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Septemvri Simitli got 6 wins, 3 draws, 17 losses and placed the 12 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Septemvri Simitli got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 53.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lokomotiv Plovdiv 0.89-0.5/1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1422 matches, the home team got 798 wins, 350 draws and 274 losses. Home win rate: 56.12%; Draw win rate: 24.61%; Away win rate: 19.27%; Home odds win rate: 56.82%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.18%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3830 matches, the home team got 1698 wins, 1011 draws and 1121 losses. Home win rate: 44.33%; Draw win rate: 26.40%; Away win rate: 29.27%; Over odds win rate: 43.97%; Draw odds win rate: 5.74%; Under odds win rate: 50.29%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.66-3.45-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 131 games, the home team got 74 wins, 33 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 56.49%; Draw win rate: 25.19%; Away win rate: 18.32%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Lokomotiv Plovdiv(55.5%), Draw(25.5%), Septemvri Simitli(19.0%)

 

Lokomotiv Plovdiv VS Septemvri Simitli, support the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy actress Paula Labaredas [Pic] sexy pictures of Emily Ratajkowski
    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.